S/O Have your daughters or son's gf taken a preg test before? adult content

From another question, do you have teens that have taken a pregnancy test? So far my two older ones have never been late but my 16 year old niece took one a month ago but it was negative.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Jul. 5, 2013 in Teens (13-17)

• no- not yet
    daughter is almost 20 son willb e 17 in 9 days
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:49 AM on Jul. 5, 2013

• My 16 year old is on the nuva ring and they use condoms every time. So far she has never needed to take a preg test.
    GarysWife1991

Answer by GarysWife1991 at 8:55 AM on Jul. 5, 2013

• when my niece was 19 she was under a lot of stress and her period ended up being 2 months late. When she finally came to me about it I questioned her about whether or not they were using protection- they were. Everytime? yes. And about other things that were going on in her life- there was A LOT. I talked to her and helped her understand there were other reasons right now for her period to be late and that it was my guess, that is everything she told me was true, that it was unlikely she was pregnant. I bought her a test to take just to make her feel better- it was neg. We discussed additional birth control and I offered to take her to our local pregnancy crisis center to get some. She chose at that time to stick with condoms alone. We talked about the how the cycle works and when she is most fertile. She is 20 now and is on BC. No other scares though.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:10 AM on Jul. 5, 2013

• Nope.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:21 AM on Jul. 5, 2013

• Not when they were teens
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• when my daughter was 18 she asked me to get her a pregnancy test, so I did (it was negative). i wonder what the counterperson thought as I was obviously pregnant (around 6 or 7 months) at the time and also buying a carton of cigarettes for my husband
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• My daughter is only five. I doubt if either of my stepkids have. My stepson just isn't that interested in girls yet, and my stepdaughter is engaged to a Marine who isn't around a lot. Besides, she's adamant about waiting till she is married.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• Nope.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2013