I'm Confused and Irritated adult content

Ok so I posted the other day what happened when I caught my man watching porn.. And how it made me feel !!(Thanks to all that gave me great advice,much appreciated) but I recently asked him to talk to me about it and explain why etc?? But he won't he keeps trying to put the blame back on me for nothing!! But my ? At hand is why won't he talk about it and let me know why he done this and let me explain to him how hurt,sad,unwanted, and insecure I feel.. Its crazy cause its almost like its ok for him to watch it but if I do it than I'm cheating! Any advice and please be honest!! I can handle it and any bedroom advice would help

Ms_Fabulous

Asked by Ms_Fabulous at 3:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2013 in Relationships

• Why did you post this question twice?

I have the same answer I did here: http://www.cafemom.com/answers/1343270/Im_Confused_and_Irritated

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• First off if he doesn't let you valate your feelings and just listen then he's not a very good man. Second, if he feels your cheating if you do it, and he's not, double standard. Take it from me these guys are bad news. I would say if he turns it around on you then he's feeling insecure. Will he let you join in on the porn watching with him? or he want it solo all the time?
    good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• How many times are you going to ask this?! You asked it 4 times a couple of weeks ago, got tons of answers, deleted all of those questions, came back and asked again last night and twice more today. Stop asking the same question over and over and expecting different answers. Let it go already.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• This is getting very old already.
    Watch porn with him.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:42 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• Why does your man watching porn make you feel all of those things? Not saying your feelings are wrong, but it would be worth thinking about why you have such a strong reaction to it. The red flag for me isn't the porn, but the way you feel your man isn't listening. This is a big deal, maybe he's not the right one for you or maybe you two need to take classes or get counseling to learn how to communicate.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• POINTS!
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 5:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 6:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• What is the definition of insane??

Oh right, doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results..

OP, yes the situation you are in sucks, you have been given lots of advice and if this is something you can not live with, leave. Sounds as though he is not willing to see your side or be straight with you. That in it's self is a problem..Not to forget the dishonesty..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• The porn is NOT the problem, you know. This is:

"But he won't he keeps trying to put the blame back on me for nothing!! But my ? At hand is why won't he talk about it and let me know why he done this and let me explain to him how hurt,sad,unwanted, and insecure I feel."

COUNSELING. MONDAY MORNING. If he won't go with you. you know what chance your marriage has of surviving. You're better off without someone who makes you feel this way.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• I do not believe in double standered. Even if he doesn't want to listen. He would here me. Because I would talk any ways.

Answer by louise2 at 10:30 AM on Jul. 6, 2013