how can i make my baby come out now

rahmziezjr.

Asked by rahmziezjr. at 4:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2013 in Teens (13-17)

• I fear the reason you posted this in Teens... but here goes...

You can't MAKE the baby come any faster... they come out where they are good an ready!!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 4:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• You can't. Babies come when THEY ARE READY and not a minute sooner. If you are irresponsible enough to attempt to jeopardize your baby's life or health by forcing it, then you do not deserve to be a parent.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:25 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• You can't make them come out they come out when they want to. Welcome to the start of motherhood!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• Unless your doctor says they need to induce labor, the baby will come when the baby wants to. I know late pregnancy is very uncomfortable, especially in summer (been there, done that)but hang in there. You want a healthy baby, so let the baby decide when to be born.
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 4:27 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• It's a little known fact that many psychiatric hospitals have a special ward just for pregnant women to help them direct their pregnancy. Go to your local one and tell them you're trying to make the baby come out. They'll take good care of you.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• You can't make the baby come out. Your body will do that when the right time comes. And get used to it, because after that baby is born, you can't make it eat, or sleep, or stop crying, or do anything just because you want it to. You can care for it and do your best to meet its needs, but you are not in control here.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• You can't- believe ME...I tried with my daughter! She was 2 weeks late and I ended up being induced!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:45 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• Let the baby come out when they are ready. The baby is in there for a reason- to develop as they should.

Answer by Bmat at 4:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• Babies are born in their own good time. It is best for mother and baby. If that is what you are referring to.

If you are asking how to make your homosexual child "come out". I will say that it is best to allow them the freedom to choose their own time and place.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• If you are asking how to make your homosexual child "come out". I will say that it is best to allow them the freedom to choose their own time and place.

Oh, now this puts a different spin on it than I had thought of. I agree with Dardenella. Ultimately, it isn't your place to make anyone come out. That's up to the person with the secret and nobody else, even if it's hard to watch that person struggle alone.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2013