Where did my mother (82) put an envelope from bank with money in it

lol
you usually get
where are my keys

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 6:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2013 in Just for Fun

• In the bathroom?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• Under her bath towels in the linen closet.

My aunt once found my grandma's false teeth in a wide-mouthed bottle of lotion years after they had gone missing.

My boyfriend recently went to visit his parents and was going to send in his dad's hearing aid for repairs. Meanwhile, his dad had put the broken hearing aid back in his ear and then joined the search for it in their apartment. Sounds like something I would do, and I'm not even old yet.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• I hope the answer isn't in the recycling...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• i called library
    she returned a book this am
    but they did not keep records of what was returned (who knew, when you return something it is like you never had it - good to know)

i did strike up a conversation with my mom on what she read last- will go check shelves for Grafton V tomorrow
    last year she returned a library book and lost a check for 6 grand- i found at the library- she returned book with check in it

fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 6:54 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• check the car
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• Oh geez. G-Ma needs a better banking system. Sounds like she could use some extra help to make sure she's doing alright. GL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• Sure she brought it home from the bank? I have driven off from the bank without taking the money out before.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 7:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• It reminds me about the time my mom's caregiver called me at work and said she was uncomfortable with the amount of money my mom had taken out at the bank that day, and she wanted me to ask my mom to put the money in a safe place and not just out on her desk. I'm thinking, what's the big deal, so I tell my mom to put the money she got that day in a safe place. I didn't even ask her how much she got. She died about 2 months later, and as I was going through her things, in her underwear drawer was $10,000 in $100 dollar bills. Now I understood her reason for being uncomfortable.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 7:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• Mine sometimes puts her money inside a book or magazine.....

Answer by older at 7:55 AM on Jul. 6, 2013