What do you like to do when you have a break from your kids?

What would you do for fun if your kids wentsomewhere tomorrow, and you knew they were well cared for and having fun?

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 6:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Well, the last time they were gone and I was alone in the house, I spent most of the time going, "I'm alone in the house? OMG, I'm alone in the house! What should I do? I'm alone, I can do anything I want? What should I do? Hmm...I think I'll - crap, they're home already!!" lol

If they were gone for a few hours or the day, I'd catch up on my shoes, maybe watch a movie or two, read. And to be honest, tnm's idea of a long bike ride is sounding pretty good. My kids aren't slowpokes, but they want to go way faster than I want to go! lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• id go for a long bike ride first. i cant go very far with all 3 kids because, honestly, they are slow pokes LOL. id like to go for a long time and as far as i want to. then id probably come home and read for hours, and probably sleep a little. like jjk, i lead an extraordinarily exciting life!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• My husband took the kids to the trampoline place today for a few hours. I cleaned their bathroom and then sat and watched a rerun of Bones. I am such an exciting person!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• Just me- probably do a little CM or watch what I want on TV for a change & maybe take a nap
    Just me & hubby- have a drink or 2 & a roll in the hay :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• The last time I got a break I did housework
    Next time I get a break I am going to work on one of those money making sites.
    With any luck the holidays will be FAT this year.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 6:57 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• shoppinggo shopping

smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:00 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• SLEEP. No lie though, if housework needed to be done I'd probably do some of that too. It's soooooooooo much easier to get done without interruption.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 7:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• I usually get a 3 hour break from my 4 older kids every Sunday morning when the bus comes to pick them up. I do my grocery shopping then, so I only have Tori, and she's easy...strap her down in the cart and go!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• Clean out their playroom and go shopping at all the stores I can't take them to
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:57 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• Sleep, wish we could go to the beach.
    by2013

Answer by by2013 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2013