You have 15 mins to grab things out of your house, What would you Take?

I have 2 bags with me at all times so that plus two laptops . I most things in bags so that also , can I do it inn 14 min or less? only if DH is home. How much can you grab in 15 min or less?

by2013

Asked by by2013 at 8:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2013 in Home & Garden

• The only "things that matter are people and the pets. Everything else can be replaced. This I know from experience.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:00 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• Kids, Bird, jewelry, hard drive (old bessie) , toys & DH. In that order!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• computer, phone, the new TV, dogs, cats, kids, pictures, and my grandma's wedding ring.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 9:00 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• My kids, my hamsters, my fish. My backup hard drive, my laptops, phones, camera, jewelry. Hoppie the stuffed penguin.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• My human and animal loved ones. Then maybe a few photo albums and mementos if I had time. The rest of it, call me Nero, I'll let it burn.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• Besides US....my file box of important crap, my purse, clothes for all of us, son's stuffed animals, fav blankets and as many toys as possible, and cell phone and tablet + chargers. I think I can do all that in 15 mins no? Lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• I cant really think of anything that is that important to grab....except my son and the pets. Anything else is replaceable.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 11:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• assuming the living creatures are safe?
    my file folder- important docs
    and
    my computer setup. I would then have plenty of time to think about things like toothbrushes, clothes personal effects of the kids. they would miss their "stuff" more than I would miss my "stuff"
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• Laptop, file box with important stuff, dog, (husband and kid are able bodied adults- they're on their own) and if I have time I'd honestly try to grab all my dildos because they are after all, my livelihood. The DEMO ones, not MINE. LOL
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2013

• I don't have much that means much to me except pets and people. I don't have much stuff in general anyway because I hate clutter
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 5:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2013