Suggest me a healthy diet .

suggest me a healthy diet . I don't have enough resistive power .

childchar

Asked by childchar at 2:57 AM on Jul. 6, 2013 in Health

• Twigs & berries.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 3:13 AM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Load up on more vegetables and it WILL fill you up. Grilled bell peppers with sweet onions, sauteed kale, kale chips (kale is a super antioxidant), eat 60% fish (or other seafood) and 40% other proteins (lean chicken and turkey), brown rice fills you up more, eat a small meal every 3 hours up until dinnertime to give you constant energy so you don't binge, work in at least 2 homemade smoothies a day, eat nuts, raisins and fruits for snacks. Trying to fit in at least 5 fruits and veggies a day should fill you up any way. It all starts with what you buy. Buy the fruits & veggies & you will HAVE to eat them unless you like to waste food & money. Whenever I have the urge to eat, I eat oranges, and it usually goes away unless I'm working long hours and need brain food.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 3:45 AM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Sign up to Weightwatchers and learn how to eat healthy without ever being hungry.
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 4:56 AM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:55 AM on Jul. 6, 2013

• First of all, find out if you are gluten intolerant. I learned the hard way that I was about 4 years and had already done a lot of damage to my stomach lining. I also recommend the blood type diet. Also, don't be afraid of fats in your diet. Sugar is usually the culprit when it comes to having health and digestion issues.
    frogholler

Answer by frogholler at 1:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Take a plate and divide it into 4ths. 1/4 is meat or protein, 1/4 starch vegie or carbs, 1/2 vegies.

One serving of meat is 3oz. so go from there.

If you indulge in extra it should be 1/2 of the 1/4 of the plate or one 1/8th
    That would be things like cottage cheese or fruit
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Are you saying you don't have good will power? If that is the case, I'm not sure knowing the right things to eat will help. I have a lot of knowledge on what I should eat, and how much I should eat, but do I actually do it? Not consistently. I have had a problem with my weight literally since I was 4. One of my earliest memories is when I was 5 and the doctor telling me , even thought I was a good girl, I couldn't have a lolly-pop for being good because I was too fat. Now I'm sure he was trying to shame my mom into feeding me a healthier diet, but I never forgot what he said. That was the start of a life long battle to be a normal weight. Along the way I have tried hundreds of diets. I have taken nutrition classes, and I have done lots of research. I have gained and lost hundreds of pounds. Thirteen years ago I gave myself diabetes. So I have done more research into what a diabetic should eat, and seen dietitians. (continued)
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 3:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• I know exactly what I should do, it's a matter of getting myself to do it. A few years ago I lost 100 lbs. My doctor asked me how I did it. I told him, nothing new, just eating right and exercising more. Since then I have gained back 50 lbs. I am trying to get back on track, but It's hard. The will power thing is the hardest part for me. The best advise I can give you is that you probably know what you should be eating, you probably know you should be exercising more, so find your motivation. I haven't found mine yet, but I haven't given up looking.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 3:18 PM on Jul. 6, 2013