Father finds man peeping in 15-year-old daughter's window....

Jacksonville FL....According to police 60-year-old neighbor James K. Lowery was alleged to have been observed trespassing several times, and on multiple occasions may have damaged screens in an attempt to gain access to his neighbor's home.

Officer's stated in the official police report:..."The victim told me she was seated in the living room when she saw a silhouette outside the back window."

This is when the fed up father confronted Lowery with explosive results. Police were notified by the 15-year-old would-be victim that her father was restraining a man in their backyard. 

When police arrived at the home in the 6000 block of Forest Stump Lane, they found the father holding James K. Lowery, 60, on the ground in the backyard.

"The suspect had minor injuries due to the complainant confronting him," police said. 

According to property records, Lowery is a neighbor of the family.

Lowery, chief engineer at WJXT TV-4, had no explanation as to what he was doing in the yard, but admitted to getting there under his own power even after drinking "an entire bottle of wine," police said.

He has been charged with trespassing with intent to commit an offense, public intoxication and resisting an officer without violence..

This is the face of peeping tom James K. Lowery after he was caught spying on an innocent 15-year-old girl

*******************************************************************

Kinda looks like he walked into the door.  But also, one can't be to careful after drinking a bottle of wine and perving on a young girl. Sometimes gravity happens. 

I love the part when the police says..""The suspect had minor injuries due to the complainant confronting him,"  lol

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:20 AM on Jul. 6, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• Good job dad. Pervs will learn a lesson hopefully.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 3:36 AM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Good for dad! I would have done the same!

Answer by older at 7:48 AM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Minor injuries my butt, looks like dad gave him an old fashioned beat down.. Good for dad !!
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:14 AM on Jul. 6, 2013

• That man is lucky that's all he got. The father could very well have gone out there with a gun. Way to go Dad!
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 11:43 AM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Thanks Dad. :-)
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Works for me
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• I would say Lowry is lucky they didn't send out the dog. My dog would not be happy about a stranger being in her backyard, let along peeing in her backyard. She is a crotch slapper besides. I would say Lowry is lucky dad went for his face. Dog would have done some serious damage to his exposed penis. He would not have forgotten.
    Anonymous

• laughingMINOR injuries?!  I love it!  Obviously the police sympathized with the dad on this one.  The drunken perv got what he deserved.  And I guess he better cut back on that wine, since he doesn't seem to be able to handle his liquor very well. :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• He's lucky all he suffered were injuries, minor or otherwise. I don't even want to imagine what my boyfriend would do to some asshole peeking in the windos of either one of his daughters.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• He's lucky it wasn't my house, either!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2013