Need help with this one! mind blown adult content

so today my cousin came back to town and my cousin is.... well... lets be honest she is a complete and total twit and shes got 5 kids now and there all really close in age and with each kid also came some new crazy addiction and some new crazy illness that she dreamed up (this time its shes starving to death because she pukes everything but manages to weigh 300 pounds) but this really isnt about bashing her its about her 3 year old daughter i went to viset today and here she was sitting on the floor with no bottums on playing with herself like full on and i was completly and totally horrafied her big brothers were all running around playing like its just the norm i also noticed that she has a really super super bad rash and its blisterd all over her privet parts so i went and informed my cousin what her daughter is doing and asked her about the rash and she informed me that its just a little yeast infection that has been there for 3 months but the doctors wont treat her because she has no insurance and that she isnt masterbateing but itching this rash i just about knocked her to the moon!! now heres why im telling you this (besides the fact i think she should be locked up and punished to the fullest for makeing that baby go through that if that is really what it is i have my doubts) but what can you tell me about yeast in babys? what can i do to help her?any creams??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Jul. 6, 2013 in Parenting Debate

• monistat.... it's OTC
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:53 AM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Child needs to be seen by a doctor to confirm what is the problem. Offer to take her.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:07 AM on Jul. 6, 2013

• She really should see a doctor due to her age. If she did have it confirmed that it's yeast, treat it with monastat creme. The same stuff you get for adults. My daughter had a yeast infection when she was an infant and they treated it with lotrimin - the stuff you use for athletes feet. I feel more comfortable with something that's intended for that area! She should keep a diaper and onesie on her as yeast is contagious and she can wind up spreading it to her mouth. I would also give her some yogurt on a regular basis to get her system a little more under control.
    whoodathunk

Answer by whoodathunk at 10:45 AM on Jul. 6, 2013

• If she has had a yeast infection for 3 months, I don't know if monistat will help. You can try putting plain yogurt on a pad and having her wear that at night. Then giving her a cool bath in the morning. She really does need to see a dr though. Aren't there any free clinics around? Can't the mother get insurance thru the government? Doesn't she realize by allowing her child to have this yeast infection for so long that she could be brought up on charges of child neglect or child abuse?
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 11:15 AM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Call CPS. Seriously... that poor baby is suffering and her mom is doing nothing for her. This is ridiculous. IF she is poor, why doesn't she have medicaid for the kids?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Call CPS. Take the three year old to the doctor for her. That is not a "little" yeast infection and not even sure it is yeast. The doctor will probably call CPS for you once you tell him it's been three months like that.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 12:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• That baby needs to go to the doctor.
    It is not normal for a baby to get a yeast infection.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:18 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• She's not poor shes just like a normal class citizen with money she's just a fucking twit and she's already under investigation by cps for MANEY things but the social worker says she sees no danger happening
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Does the social worker know about this three-month blistering rash? Does the social worker know that the little girl has been sitting naked on the floor itching this rash while her brothers run around? Can you chat with the social worker?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:18 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Why did they start the investigation if they see no reason to investigate?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2013