Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bad relationship with babys stuck in middle

So before I had my daughter I use to hang out with this girl she really is a good person she just has never been lead in the right path she comes from an extremely abusive family all the females in her family are married to men who just kick the crap out of them even in public there all on drugs and drink constantly but anyways she started hanging out with this illegal and got together with him and of course he starts beating the shit out of her dailey 3 Mabey 4 times a day in frount of her toddlers its to the point where her babys are trying to get in the middle of it trying to protect there mom now she's marrying him and haveing his baby she wonders why I stopped hanging out with her but I just can't make my daughter see somthing that scary and that sick!! And now her girls are peeing the bed and doing other Wierd things like touching dolls private areas and saying shhhhhh while they do it and she trusts him completly like with baths dressing ect... Idk I just need advice

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 AM on Jul. 6, 2013 in Relationships

Answers (18)
  • You can only advice her but you can't meddle in that relationship, just stay away from her, and be around for when the bomb explodes....

    Answer by older at 7:46 AM on Jul. 6, 2013

  • call CPS

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:26 AM on Jul. 6, 2013

  • Yes, like butterfly says maybe calling CPS might help......but you still might to get involved for all those things are hard to prove unless there is an eye witness....

    Answer by older at 8:45 AM on Jul. 6, 2013

  • I am also thinking CPS. She makes choices, the little ones don't have any.

    Answer by Bmat at 8:49 AM on Jul. 6, 2013

  • I think you should report this to someone so that there is documentation. These children deserve better environment than this.

    Answer by NannyB. at 9:17 AM on Jul. 6, 2013

  • Sound like a CPS call is needed. Tell her the truth.

    Answer by louise2 at 10:19 AM on Jul. 6, 2013

  • CPS must be better in the states y'all live in. Here calling CPS is a joke. They schedule an appointment with the parent in question and as long as the parent says what they want to hear, it's all good. Here if you want something done, you call the police and say you want a welfare check done on a certain child (it has nothing to do with welfare, but more of the well-being of the child). The police just show up at the house, do an inspection (make sure there is food, the house isn't dirty) and have a chat with the parent and each child there, without the parent in the room. If they are suspicious of ANYTHING, they call their supervisor then and there. Depending on the severity, CPS may come right then and take the child. Otherwise, CPS will do a follow up.

    Based on that, I would say call the police and have them check on those little ones. They deserve better than that. And hopefully she will get out as well.

    Answer by tempsingl3mom at 11:12 AM on Jul. 6, 2013

  • I'd call the police AND CPS

    Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 11:30 AM on Jul. 6, 2013

  • If she listens to you see if you can get her into counseling BEFORE she marries him. At this point what is happening is what she sees as "normal"

    Answer by Dardenella at 1:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

  • Cps sucks here to she's already had cps called 4 or 5 times they just come in look around leave and never come back and she will do anything to protect him even if it meens fighting or losing her kids or home its just the way she was raised and how her family taught her is right

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.