What is everyone up to this weekend?

Today is my final full day of vacation. I go home tomorrow and then go back to work on Monday. I've enjoyed being able to lounge around and spend time with my SO. We went to a concert (awesome, btw), grilled out a lot, did some yard work together, and went to a couple different stores. Most importantly, we had a few great talks about our future and just spent time enjoying each others company.

Today we are going to a brat fry and then cooking over a fire tonight. I love summer and love vacations. But I do miss my kids.

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 12:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Glad your vacation went well. We've had some crappy weather here lately. Last year we had a drought, this year, excess rain. I wish Mother Nature would give us a happy medium. If it stops raining, we may go to a friends house for swimming & a cookout. If not, plan B is to take dau to the Mall for a while.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• I'm glad you had such a good time.

I'm just working while the kids are watching "Cat in the Hat." It must be the stupidest movie ever made!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2013