Help Please

I helped a new neighbor well my son and husband did and they have bedbugs, Uggg what do I do to avoid bringing them home to us??

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2013 in Health

• Make them take their clothes off OUTSIDE. Bag them up tight in a trash bag for a week. Then wash in hot water.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Bed bugs will attatch to anything. The do not jump but can move at a reasonably quick speed. They can climb even smooth surfaces with ease. You say help as in the past. So their clothes and shoes and bodies came in and did you wash them immediately? They are very prolific. I can't tell you what to do except call an exterminator and ask if they have a preventative treatment.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• No hubby called and told me they have them and to clean out the washer so no one has came home yet I bailed and didn't help thanks god
    Korysmom96

Comment by Korysmom96 (original poster) at 1:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Son has already came home I made him strip down and get into the shower ASAP I already put his clothes in the a shower with hot water
    Korysmom96

Comment by Korysmom96 (original poster) at 1:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• You should try to remove them. There are so many pesticides to prevent beg bugs. For more information visit http://www.epa.gov/pesticides/bedbugs/
    veronicawilliam

Answer by veronicawilliam at 4:47 AM on Jul. 8, 2013