am on depo for 2 years now, i miss my shot by 2 days,

But now my breast are tender and I feel like am pregnant is it podsible

chrisjoe

Asked by chrisjoe at 2:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2013 in Adult Children (18+)

• Probably not. It's most likely just fluctuating hormones. But you'll have to wait and see, and use other birth control for a while just in case.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• GO GET YOUR SHOT!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Call your doctor. But most likely it is just hormones as Ballad said. I would also use a condom in the meantime to be extra safe.

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 2:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Possible not probable. As everyone else said it more than likely has to do with the fluctuation of hormones with your shot being past due.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• You can get a morning after pill that works after 3-5 days of missing birth control of almost any kind. Free clinics and some Planned Parenthood centers usually offer these at a discounted rate. Look them up for your area. Plan B is also a morning after pill that works up to 3 days after and doesn't require a prescription. Just go to any pharmacy and ask for it. It will be cheaper if you go through a doctor and get a prescription for it and then use health insurance but a prescription isn't needed. Planned parenthood centers also offer it for cheap. GO NOW! 

hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 3:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

•  GO ASK YOUR DOCTOR!!! Though seriously I suspect it's your hormones shifting back to normal after having had the shot. But if you EVER think you MIGHT be PREGNANT buy a test or ask your doctor. Polling a bunch of random people with a list of symptoms never works. Even a doctor would need to see you physically so they can run some diagnostic tests.

2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• probably
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2013