Hello my name is maria and im 40w4days i am 3 centimeters dilated and my effacement 80% thin last night i started with back pains and cramps i didnt mind them until this morning the pain woke me up and they won't go away they keep getting strong , what does this mean?

Maria_jazlyn1

Asked by Maria_jazlyn1 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2013 in Pregnancy

• hhmmmm, I wonder?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• it means you have a gas
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 3:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Is this a serious question? Did you not go to the lamaze classes? Did you not pay attention? This sounds like it is time to call the dr and get to the hospital. Have you been timing your contractions?
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 3:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Have you had any Prenatal Care during your pregnancy at all? If not then go to the ER otherwise call YOUR Dr.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• 40 weeks and 4 days and you have no clue what is going on...Don't buy it..

If you are concerned call the OB, simple right, oh wait, its Saturday so no doc is open, they don't have a after hours number to call and you (insert all other excuses here )....
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Um, it means you are about to have a baby, honey. It means you should time your contractions to see how close together they are and call your doctor. It means that very soon, a big head, followed by a slippery little body, will be squeezed out of your crotch, and that head and body will expect to be nourished and cared for and loved.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• I got sent from the hospital Twice they said my labor is going by slow that its in process but slow and i am calling the mid wife she says this is normal so im really confused this is my first baby..
    Maria_jazlyn1

Comment by Maria_jazlyn1 (original poster) at 3:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Did u see that bird?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• It the pain is getting worse and less than 5 minutes apart, it is time to head back to the hospital... Yes this is normal per your MW because it is labor. If she did not explain that enough to you in a way you understood CALL HER BACK..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• What bird ?? Was it pretty in color?? Damn, I missed it, send me a pic m-avi
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2013