Who's doing something fun tonight?

I love Groupon. I got a half-price coupon for glow-in-the-dark mini golf, so we're going to go out to eat at the mall tonight and then play. Anybody else have interesting plans this weekend?

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 3:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Nothing we went to see despicable me 2 earlier now were in for the night. Have fun I've never tried glow in the dark mini golf sounds fun.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 3:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Rest lol Went ouf for 4th and yesterday we went to the local riverfront park to ride the rides and walk around. I'm tired, we are planning an in-night. Husband will be living tomorrow for work and be gone for at least a week, so I was planning on getting some pizza, watching some movies and playing some games.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• We're at the beach with my inlaws. Tonight they are keeping our little ones and my husband and I are going out to supper and then for a walk on the beach.

Answer by missanc at 4:30 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• I have no clue what we are going to do. The boys kind of want to go to a movie, but I just want to sleep! LOL, we will see what happens.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 4:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• If it cools down a bit more, we are going to wash our cars. Sounds like plans may have changed and we may have 1 of his friends over for our cook out. Then just sit around the fire and have a couple drinks. I'm wearing bug spray tonight though since I have a million bites from last night.

Glow in the dark mini golf sounds fun. Enjoy!
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 4:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• sounds like fun!

I'm cooking dinner tonight...like most nights
    that's about it - spend time on CM...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• We're having a family bbq and taking it easy.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 6:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• My fun for tonight consists of trying to get my laptop set back up the way it was before. My hard drive died last night, so I'm putting important files back on in, and reinstalling software...and coming here to decompress before I lose my freaking mind. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 10:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Well, at-home nights can be fun, too. Have a good time.
    Ballad

Comment by Ballad (original poster) at 4:30 PM on Jul. 6, 2013