Down stairs-maybe tmi

Has anyone else had a hard time shaving theirs down stairs since you've been pregnant?I hate hair and i cant see over my belly anymore,im a little over 30 weeks,my only savior is a hand mirror lol

alaina_20

Asked by alaina_20 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have your hubby help you. I managed on my own till 36 weeks.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:37 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I gave up early lol. My OB delivered a baby from a very fuzzy woman.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 11:37 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I know what you mean, I prefer having a well groomed area down there and with the belly in the way it's almost impossible to see what you're doing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• heck yeah i have wow it sucks lol
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:38 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I'm only just over 20 weeks and already having problems, my belly is huuuge for some reason and it actually scares me lol
    but anyways, i tried getting the hubby to shave but he isn't comfortable ( too scared to cut me)
    but he does my legs :) Anyways , I just go by feel, I don't know if that will help you..but it works so far for me.
    i might just give up on shaving all together until after baby is born, but like you I HATE HAIR!!
    I've been bare since I was 15.
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 11:38 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I agree with the first poster...ask your hubby to help!
    amy_k_in_pa

Answer by amy_k_in_pa at 11:39 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i thought abt having my bf help me, but then i thought nah, lol. I just left it. At the hospital, they shaved it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i used a mirror to help me.. hope this works for you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Once I could see anymore I just didn't bother because the one time I tried it looked funny lol there were still parts I missed. You could have your hubby help but I didn't have mine because I was scared he'd accidently slice me or something.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 11:44 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I just feel around and hope for the best. It's MUCH easier to do in the bath rather than the shower.
    I find in the shower I end up in this weird half-squat position, or with my leg up on the edge of the tub which I'm sure is not safe. I have a bath every night (to help with back pain, I'm 40w2d now!), and I just do a quick shave each time, I'm sure it's not even and looks silly.
    I definitely wouldn't give up, there's so much fluids/discharges when you're pregnant I couldn't imagine having having it all stuck in a hairy peach (sorry but it just grosses me out lol)
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 11:55 AM on Feb. 18, 2009