They are crawling out of the woodwork tonite aren't they?! adult content

I can't believe this crap. Don't know about all of you, but we are being inundated with record rainfall lately. Wonder if that's why we are getting all these stupid new troll accts? People must be bored or something. Anyone keeping track today?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 7:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2013 in About CafeMom

• It's so hard to be as honest as I want with these trolls. Sigh. I value my account too much. Can't lose 5+ years over a few stupid questions. So I just lay low.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Let's be real. There's a small segment of people actively encouraging them and voting each other up for doing so. Some people will still do anything for points.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Or hoping to get answerer of the week NP
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 7:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• i find them mind numbingly entertaining- kind of like watching springer or honey boo boo
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 7:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• pleasureman is gone, several others I suspect are "fake" as well, the one about gay men is without a doubt..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Yep, I reported also.. If it's a member with a grudge, wow, could you imagine how bad their life is just to do this over and over again..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• It is possible. It is also possible the new of the summer vacation has worn off and we have bored kiddies.
    It could also be kids being left alone at home while the parent(s) work and not allowed to go out etc. Again boredom
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 7:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• I haven't been on a lot. But, I agree that it's probably only 1 or 2 people with a few "in the know".
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• I reported it to...Probably a pimpled face boy with nothing else to do and we have one member trying to help him out! WTF!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• just got on

saw one that is poofed now

so i will share my answer to that one with you all

" Go for it"

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2013