What would you do if....

you got up one morning and went to get on the computer and a porn site popped up? You know its your husband and you went to bed before him the night before? Do you think its cheating? What's your opinion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• It's normal. All men do it. I don't think it's cheating. Just be glad he isn't filling the sexual void with another woman.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• No I do not think it is cheating..I would ask him if he did it..and if he lies...I would consider him a liar.
    If you don't like it, I also would tell him that too.
    There are plenty of women on here that will tell you that "it is fine honey, there is nothing wrong with it" crap..
    If you don't like it...tell him.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:39 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I don't think it's cheating. Maybe he left it up for you to see because he is trying to tell you something.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 11:39 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i kno ill get bashed for it , but i say its cheating -- HELLO?! UR LOOKIN AT OTHER WOMEN?! AND POSSIBLY JACKIN OFF TO THEM -- SORRY THATS CHEATING IN MY BOOK. we went thru this b4 and i left him,than he came back,but i denied him sex for evvvvvvvvvvvver!! ... now we're fine , he doesnt do it anymore (go ahead bash, i KNO he doesnt , i go thru the computer , and he doesnt kno how to delete anything .. and the internet on his phone is shut off so ...)
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 11:39 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• ya i have been married 26 yrs and they all do it..i would question it but i know they all look at it..
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 11:39 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Oh and again...
    Not ALL men do it...some men actually find it repulsive.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:40 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Dannee - some men lie about finding it replusive : )

It wouldn't bother me at all. He is at home, not out cheating so who cares.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:42 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• No it's not cheating but it's disrespectfull and especially when he doesn't let you know or hides it and then you find out on your own. It's better than the strip club JMO.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 11:42 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Maybe the guys in your life
    Lie..
    but not the respectful men I know.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:43 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• haha.....it wasn't a personal attack so calm down. i was just mentioning that some men lie about stuff like that to make the woman feel better.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 18, 2009