Have you ever been evicted & lied to family / friends about it?

funlovinlady

Asked by funlovinlady at 8:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2013 in Home & Garden

• Nope- I can honestly say I've never lied to anyone about that before. Why? Have you? How'd that work out? Did they find out?
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:18 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• no
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Negative, I do this insane thing every month called " paying my bills" lol. And if I ever were to get evicted I would own it & not lie about it.
    funlovinlady

Comment by funlovinlady (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• No, thankfully I have not. Though, my ex husband did let the bank take our former home (he stopped making payments during our divorce). Thankfully, it did not go into forecloser until after I already signed away my legal rights & responsibilities to it.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• ^^^LOL- yeah me too. I can't imagine being evicted, let alone not going to my mom 1st before it would go that far. So there'd be no lying, more like begging for help so it wouldn't happen! :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• No, I've never been evicted but...My parents kicked me out when I turned 18 because I was an "adult", I was homeless then.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• No, I'm capable of paying my bills on time. It's this little thing called "money management". I know how much we make, how much is needed for bills each month, and how much is left over and if we ever get to a point where it's a choice between paying bills or going out/going on vacation/whathaveyou guess what? We pay the damn bills.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Welcome back Kristi, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 8:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Nope, and around here, I don't think anyone could lie and get away with it for long. When 3 factories shut down in a month and there are foreclosure signs on every block, the rare people are the ones who didn't have to move, not the ones who did. There are houses in our neighborhood that are on their second round of foreclosure, one is possibly on the 3rd, but I think they saved it the 2nd time before it went to full foreclosure and did a short sale.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2013

• Nope, why do you ask?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2013