Another stimulus package?

While flipping through the different news channels, they were reporting that President Obama is ready for ANOTHER stimulus package to be getting worked on. I think he means when Pelosi and her crew come home from their Italy hiatus. Are you ready for another stimulus package to be written and passed? I know I am not. To me this is scarey to think that we are just going to keep throwing good money after bad over and over again and never benefit from it. Geez, this one was just passed yesterday and not even the ink is dry yet.

foreverb3

Asked by foreverb3 at 11:43 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yay! When am I going to get my check! I need some $$$
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• it is passed couples get 800 and medical and schools are geting money also i think its a good thing
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:45 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• suppose to be here by june at the latest i think
    josalin

• No, Ladies, this is a totally different stimulus then the one that President Obama signed into law yesterday. This will be a whole new one.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 11:49 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Yeah I heard hes already talking about a second one. Like my mom says democrats smell blood (money) in the water and they go after it. I bet this time he gives out checks since so many are asking WHERES MY CHECK???????? Gotta keep the peeps reliant on the govt to pay their bills otherwise they might wake up and realize they can just get out of poverty or try to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• on what to people like us?
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:55 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• When the government owns 47% of the GDP, you can officially call yourselves a socialist government. European style in fact, perhaps that Italy trip was really a research tool for doing it the "right" way. Pelosi wouldn't want to mess up the socializing of this great country would she? Anyway, we are now at 40%, with the next "stimulus package" ( if you want to call it that because THAT is what you stupid Democratic Americans are swallowing from Zero) AND the combo of the housing rescue plan, we will be at or above 47%. That Obama, he sure is a quick study. Every Obama voter will have exactly what they voted for in less than 6 months whether they thought they wanted it or not.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 11:56 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Well I am still reeling from having to pay this year, because I recieved a stimulus check last year, and so did my 86 year old mother. In my neck of the woods, jobs are vanishing right and left. The focus should be on keeping people WORKING....not just handing out money, that they will be taxed on later. The country will go broke if it keeps giving out money, and not seeing that people have jobs, to support themselves.
    lilrdhen

Answer by lilrdhen at 11:57 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Yeah now he is concentrating on a 50 Billion one for home owners who are in trouble. Oh yea now my tax dollars are going to help out people who should never have bought a house to begin with.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 12:05 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• banging head into wall  We are SOOOOO screwed!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 18, 2009