Has anyone been or have experienced Vaginal itching and odor more at the last date of your menstrual cycle if so what remedies are what actions did you take

Ladybugs007

Asked by Ladybugs007 at 1:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2013 in Health

• Yeast infection? Bacterial vaginosis? Allergy?
    More info required.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2013

• No infections my doctor advised that it may just be changes in my body n healthy eating habits n lots if fluid etc but I have noticed this for the past 3 menstrual cycles n if course I was also advised not to douche or anything but it still occurs can last up to 3 days
    Ladybugs007

Comment by Ladybugs007 (original poster) at 1:15 AM on Jul. 7, 2013

• If it is just during your cycle then I would question if you have become sensitive to the materials in the tampons you are using. I can only wear certain brands because the string causes irritation.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:17 AM on Jul. 7, 2013

• I too was thinking reaction to the pads/tampons

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:28 AM on Jul. 7, 2013