17 weeks and stopped feeling movement?

I'm 17 weeks pregnant with my second little girl. I started feeling movement at 14 weeks or so with this pregnancy and she was very active and the past 3 days I have not felt her move but maybe one time. Should I be concerned? I know you are supposed to do kick counts later on...but this is awfully early.

collegexmamix28

Asked by collegexmamix28 at 12:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2013 in Pregnancy

• She probably turned around and is kick towards your back. Seventeen weeks is really early to feel anything at all. Don't worry about feeling the kicks until 28 or so seeks.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2013

• Drink something sweet (like apple juice) and lay down. If you don't feel anything at all (give it at least an hr), I would make a phone call to the on-call nurse. SB is right, baby could have moved, but it doesn't hurt to make sure.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 1:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2013

• I was going to suggest drinking some orange juice or something sweet and laying down, too. Also thought may be early enough where if the baby changed positions, that could be the reason. Overall, the advice the other girls gave you sounds good. :) Good luck.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 2:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2013

• Lay down on your left side and drink something sweet or cold.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2013