what the hell are they thinking?

okay so i am taking hubby to work this morning and i swear the forest animals were restless i had a deer a squirrel and a million chipmunks run out in front of me. but what is it with them why do animals run out in the road and then STOP right in front of your car and then run again? are they checking to see hey is this the car i want to crash? no to small i'll get the next one?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 11:46 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's so funny. We live in the city but there is a huge metro park down the street from us. Well last night when we were leaving I looked over across the street by the Hilton and there were 3 deer standing there. We just stopped and looked at them like what the hell?! They never come this far. Then I made a crack to Rick about 'maybe they put up a deer crossing around the corner.' (there is a little strip of woods on the other side of us) Low and behold, we turned the corner and there was a bright new deer crossing sign. We just busted out laughing it was so funny.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Its a conspiracy. Youre on a woodlands animals hitlist.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• It's because we've built roads in their forest ,which is their home! So the animals are probably wondering what the hell are you thinking, busting into their homes like that. I feel bad for the animals:(
    Anonymous

• spring fever, they see it that you are in their way, not them in yours, lol
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 11:49 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• hahaha.. hey I deal with this all the time. I"m so lucky i haven't hit a deer yet. The other night I was coming home from work around midnight.. and wouldn't you know I turn on my road and there are 4 deer PLAYING in the road.. yes my friends PLAYING... so I beep get them out of the road and get tot he middle.. and sure enough there are 3 more PLAYING in the road. I wasl ike good lord am I meant to hit a deer or something
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:49 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I think their just stupid lol.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 11:49 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• That is so funny you might be right that is probably what they are saying.

You must live some where out in the woody area, I would love that aaahhh! relaxation.

Just drive slowly and becareful GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:49 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Lol, who knows what they're thinking but they sure are gambling with their lives. Yea I've notice how animals will do that some don't because I've seen ducks just try to waddle faster although I don't know why they just don't fly.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 11:49 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• lol sorry. i know squirrels comit suicide when my car goes by. they would just fall or i swear jump. i felt horrible.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:49 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• rolling on floor

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Feb. 18, 2009