Too much money? adult content

I don't drink much.. At the concerts that we go to their price for a 24 oz beer the kind I like bud light lime margeretas .. It is $14 ... Pricey? Yes, but it would defenetly last me all night... But my husband doesn't want to buy it..
What do you guys think? He wants me to get drunk , so why doesn't he get me it! I hate when he's always talking bout his good ole drinking days.. I know nothing fun bout drinking ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2013 in Relationships

• If you know nothing fun about drinking, why are you trying to get him to buy you any alcohol in the first place. Also, why does he have to buy it? Are you not old enough to drink? I would rethink this entirely. Go to the concert, stay sober, and enjoy remembering every detail of the fun experience. If you don't like to drink, why push the issue?
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 2:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2013

• Drink at home, it's cheaper & safer.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2013

• Hey smartypants. Buy a 12 pack and drink before you go.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2013

• Duh... concert drinks are a rip off. You go to the liquor store around the corner and buy a pint of Jack first. Everyone knows that! ;)
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2013

• Why does he want to get you drunk?
    Do you not have money of your own to spend.
    I think I would approach it that way.
    You each have X amount of dollars to spend on refreshments. Spend it as you like.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2013

• So what does he want to buy you to get you drunk?
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 2:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2013

• I NEVER drink at shows. Overpriced- and why would I want to be drunk?
    I did it ONCE, when we went to see U2 -we had a limo with alcahol and we were all wasted. All I remember was crying because I had to pee SO SO SO bad -while walking up to the TOP of the stadium and my friends wouldn't stop long enough...ugh as for the show itself- I remember like NONE of it
    Concerts are one of my favorite things in life and I prefer to enjoy them entirely -and remember them!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2013

• who is driving home?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:53 PM on Jul. 7, 2013

• Seems silly to get drunk and not remember a show you paid a lot of money to see. I'll order a hard lemonade or something to sip on, overpriced but tasty, but only one for the whole evening. My aim isn't to get drunk, it's just to have fun and relax.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2013

• Pre-concert preparation is the key. Tailgate or something. As long as you have a designated driver of course. Personally, I get too hot at concerts to have drinks while I'm there. I prefer to save the partying for the after-party at home. :) (Safer & cheaper)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2013