do you put clothes on your kids that are too big? right now my son is bustin a sag hahah

hes 11 months old and he wears 12-18 month clothes well he has 18 month adidas pants on and they keep falling down and hes busting a sag.

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 11:51 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• bailey doesnt fit her clothes either the ones that fit her waist are too short and the ones that are long enough are to big in the waist good grief she is going to be so hard to shop for
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Only in the summer at bedtime. I let the little ones wear big shirts to bed.

Answer by gemgem at 11:52 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I do too! I'm afraid if I get her clothes that actually fit her she will grow out of them too fast! I'm cheap lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I know im the same way!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Sure, all the time. I always buy the kids clothes a size bigger then they need so they grow into them. Plus we get hand me downs for my girls. Most of their clothes are too big for them but they still wear them. If they are falling off they wear a belt or save those pants until they fit better. My 2yo has a few pants that are just too big in the waist. They are reserved for emergencies (as in I didn't get the laundry done in time and she is out of clothes that don't fall off, lol).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:53 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I get pants that fit and shirts that are a size bigger. I don't see many toddler pants that have belt loops.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 12:06 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I dont usually do that but sometimes I have to buy a bit bigger for the length. I try to get the adjustable waist when I do that.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 12:08 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i have too, chloe has the same problem as bailey. thats why i love dresses in the summer time, because the pants never fit right
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I guess I will be the odd one....NO, I don't. I want their clothes to fit. If they are inbetween sizes, then I will go to the bigger size, but I don;t intentionally buy bigger clothes. My kids aren't babies anymore though and they don't grow very fast. I am a clothes fanatic and I guess it just bothers me when I see kids clothes that doesn't fit and if its too small because the mom hasn;t gotten around to buying the poor kid new pants, then that bugs me too, but its just my personal preference. I don't go around pointing it out.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:07 PM on Feb. 18, 2009