Custom sharing on FB

my question is: if i select 'custom' and use the first box, which is "share with", will that simply ONLY share with them and exclude all others?
Because the 2nd box is the 'exclude' box. So do i have to fill out both or can i simply input only the first box which will include only who i select?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2013 in Entertainment

• If you put names in the "share with" box, it will only share with the names in that box. if you put names in the exclude box, it will share with everyone EXCEPT the name(s) in that exclude box. Basic rule of thumb is to use the "share with" box if you only want to share with a few people from your friends list, and use the exclude box if you want to share with everyone except for a few people.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 3:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2013

• I'm pretty sure it's supposed to share with just the list or individuals you choose. I haven't used the custom settings in a while, though...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2013