Octuplet mom a fan of Jon and Kate?

How many of you think that she watched the show and saw all the stuff that gets donated to Jon and Kate, including trips and thought, Oh yeah, I want that?! That's one of my thoughts anyway. Anyone else?

GMR

Asked by GMR at 11:55 AM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It wouldn't surprise me. She probably thought it would be a good opportunity for a television show, book deals, Oprah, etc.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 11:56 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I don't know and I don't care. Jon and Kate suck and so does the octuplet mom. You are giving her the attention she wants.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I don't know, but I was standing in line at the grocery store last night and one of the magazines (actually, 3 of the magazines) had pictures of her and Angelina Jolie on the cover. With the plastic surgery and all of the kids, not to mention that she's tried to contact Angie, I'd say she's trying to be like Ms. Jolie.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:58 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Who peed in your cheerios anon?
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 12:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• cheerios smell like pee anyway.
    Anonymous

• Ha Ha! You made me smile :)
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 12:04 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Who cares. I like the show too.
    Anonymous

• i like jon and kate but i dont want 8 kids!! omg. keep the free stuff... i dont think you can BLAME those shows, stupid people will do stupid things with whatever idea is out there at the time... there a lots of fams with multiples that get no donations/shows/ etc... right??? i dont like octomom. how could you??? i dont doubt your theory though, she did get the idea somewhere..
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:09 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i dont know if she was thinking she was going to get a free ride by having this many kids or not but, what she did was irresponsible. on the other i hand i find it crazy that people have sent her death threat messages through her web site. i might not agree with what she has done and all that but i would never wish that some one was dead because of it.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 12:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I don't think she did it to be like them, but I guarantee you it crossed her mind afterward.....oh and cheerios DO smell like pee. I hadn't thought of that until someone mentioned it. Interesting.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:02 PM on Feb. 18, 2009