"friends"

So i have this friend and we chit chat up a storm when its just us in the rm. But as soon as one of her other friends comes in the rm i dont exist anymore so its kind of a one way rd type friendship how do i approach this matter with out being rude.

virgomom1988

Asked by virgomom1988 at 8:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2013 in Relationships

• If it's as you described, she's already being rude to you. I'd just ask her straight up. Tell her you perceive that she seems to want to chat with you only when nobody else is around, and ask her for her thoughts.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2013

• Exactly what Ballad said.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2013

• Yea just be upfront about it and ask her
    jen4244

Answer by jen4244 at 11:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2013

• Some people are not aware there doing it. I make a concious effort to acknowledge the person that enters the room as well as the person i'm chatting with at the time, but that's just me. I would say that if it's the whole time they don't acknowledge you then you could say something otherwise don't let it get to you.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• I agree with " Sillylins ".

Introduce yourself to her friends, act like it is no big deal .

If you still have "bad vibes " after that then I would say something .
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 2:12 AM on Jul. 16, 2013