Does this sound as crazy to you as it does to me??

my cousin broke up with her abusive boyfriend on May 5th....yes,2 months ago.
She had been talking to a new guy for a few months
June 1st,she moved in with the new guy. He's married. His wife cheated on him. She's 8 months pregnant. They don't know who the father is.
He's filed for divorce,but they have to wait til the baby is born to file.
She just let me know that they decided to move 3 hours away. He's going to be going to college there. They tried to say that she'll be attending too,but with 3(4) kids,and work,it's not going to happen. They don't know anyone there. They'll both be strangers to the area.
I'm guessing they're talking marriage already
He was married one other time. His wife died in a car accident 2 years ago
So if you're keeping track,married at 19,wife dies 2 years ago,remarried less than a year later,about to be divorced less than a year after that,and possibly talking marriage a 3rd time....and he's 28

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2013 in Relationships

• You think that's bad? When my husband's mother was 8 months pregnant with him, she married his father. Troy was her third child, and his father was her 4th husband. She was 22 years old! She has been married 6 times now.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2013

• People are afraid of being alone, but this just gives bigger problems later. It's okay to date and get to know each other.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2013

• Yes, and she had another kid a year after Troy. He's #3 of 4 kids. Some people have some serious need-a-man issues.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2013

• She's nuts!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2013

• Dang! I would recommend that your cousin run very fast and very far! This all sounds very crazy and very fishy. I realize your cousin likely won't listen, but I would at least make sure she had your number for when something goes terribly wrong.

JJK, that is crazy. Some people really do have some serious need-a-man issues. I can top that though. I know someone that is married for the 12th time (no typo, that really is a dozen). Personally, I'm only doing it 1 more time. If it doesn't work out, I'm done. I never wanted to go thru a divorce in the 1st place, but 1 is enough for me. I already told my SO that he better be absolutely certain he wants to be with me cuz once that ring is on my finger, he is going to have to kill me as I am NOT signing any divorce papers.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 10:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2013

• Hopefully it all works out.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2013

• I wish your cousin the best, but this man is moving awfully fast through some very difficult emotional experiences. The pain will catch up to him sooner or later, and I hope your cousin doesn't end up a casualty of his hard times.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2013

• Damn JJK!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2013

• Yeah, that's a little out there.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2013