Kegel exersizes do they.......

Do they work for you??? and how long did it take to notice results???

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 12:01 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes they work. Since each time you do them you strengthen those muscles there should be quick results.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:05 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• What are using them for? Childbirth, continence? Depends on what results you expect.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 12:16 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Yes, they work amazingly well. My hubby loves it during sex because I can squeeze him tightly with my vaginal walls. Also, I had the easiest delivery ever, and I really think that is why. First time mom and pushed on 5 contractions and he was out. My body had done it almost all by itself! It doesn't take too long to build them because you can do them anywhere. :)
    Anonymous

• Yes they work especially during sex :)

Anonymous

• They work, but like any kind of exercise, you have to keep doing them or you lose what you have gained!
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 1:58 PM on Feb. 18, 2009