Have you aver regretted not speaking up?

Have you ever been in an argument with someone, family or not, and felt like you didn't stand up for yourself the way you should have, and then later thought of a million and one things you should have said or great come backs? I hate then that happens, it's makes me even more upset and embarrassed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jul. 8, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Of course... I think everyone has had that moment. It is frustrating to the extreme.

This sums it up for me!

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:36 AM on Jul. 8, 2013

• Yup...it does suck the max!! lol
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:55 AM on Jul. 8, 2013

• Oh and it sucks when your mouth overruns your logic side of the brain, and doesn't stop...
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:56 AM on Jul. 8, 2013

• Oh, many times. I've started speaking up for myself a lot better in the last few years, and sometimes I think, wow. I should have said that a long time ago.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:56 AM on Jul. 8, 2013

• One time I was in a huge, family-public argument with my MIL, when she told me some things and I could have called on her bullshit, but I didn't say anything because I wasn't supposed to know what I know.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 8:05 AM on Jul. 8, 2013

• Yes it has happen a few times is like a the moment you get so mad that you cant think straight.

Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 8:40 AM on Jul. 8, 2013

• Yes, recently. I kicked myself for not calling my dickbag father out on his lies. Instead, I was trying to be nice, I was trying to diffuse the situation. What I really should have done is ripped him another asshole.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:37 AM on Jul. 8, 2013

• That has happened to me a lot.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 12:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2013