Steam Mops

Do you have one, and does it work well for you? I'm tired of dragging out the mop and bucket and the Lysol, so I'm thinking of getting a steam mop instead. How often do you have to wash the pads? Is there any danger of getting burned if you are using the mop, or of a kid getting burned from running too close while it's in use? Because we all know how much attention kids pay to things like that.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 12:39 AM on Jul. 8, 2013 in Home & Garden

• I love my shark steam mop. My kids are old enough to use it and the girl actually likes to mop for me if she can use it. With 3 kids, a ginormous dog and a couple of cats I was the pads all of the time.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:54 AM on Jul. 8, 2013

• Shark steam mop. Works great.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:41 AM on Jul. 8, 2013

• I have a Eureka steam mop, but I'm not real fond of it. It does clean and sanitize but it's rather bulky and it doesn't get the dirt out of the grooves of my linoleum.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:03 AM on Jul. 8, 2013

• I got a cheapie Red Devil one. Used it once. Didn't care for it. It takes a while to heat up and I didn't notice a difference in cleaning. I shoudl have invested in a Shark.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2013