Grandkids

HELLO EVERYONE, I have a Q. I am a grandma and have guardianship of my 2 granddaughter's been with me since birth, i am not in a relationship no men around  ect, the part i am lost with we found pictures  one of my granddaughter's took pictures of her sister private area! grounded them for it but i talk to them about it.telling them how wrong they where for doing something like that. ok  lastnight  why something say get up i heard them in the bathroom talking, went to the door one seating on toilet the other in tub putting her cloths back on she   told me thather sister was on top of her! i don't understand. their are no men in the home i do not let them look at a lot of things on TV.my daughter  their birth mom is no help,i took them well we all stayed in the same house  but  stoopedher from having dealings with them because she was so abusive to them. i put her out and went to court, one is 9 the other is 7.myself and my oldest daughter stay together/she is not the mom. but she is no help to me.I'm on my own. with them..it seem the older they get the worse things are getting, I'm disabled but that has not stopped me for caring for them,i just do not know what to do.are why they are doing the things they are doing. they are doing other things as well but WOW!

where can i turn for help!!

older sister has been doing things since she was 3yrs old i do not allow her to be around men!  sit by be alone with  i do not even allow my son to play with her everyone has been knowing this since she was 3yrs old.she is a big lire i always worried about her with her sister,r  that her sister would do whatever she tell her but the younger sister tell her to do things and she do it.i do not know if all this is from the way my daughter did them(before i took them and put her out, my daughter did/do drugs,do things for money i never ever was like that i worked 2jobs  was with they dad up until they where teens..didn't do drugs illegal,are legal. as for as internet yes abc mouse. ect.and its right in my room and if they wanna do anything other they cant because i have everything pw set.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Do they have access to the internet? Have they been sexually abused? I think I would get them into counseling ASAP to get to the bottom of this. I think that what they are doing goes beyond curiosity. GL

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• Can you get them counseling through their school or through Medicaid? Had they been around men when they were with their mother? It sounds like someone could have harmed them.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• I agree with mrsmom! this is not normal behavior...

Answer by older at 12:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• They need counseling. Contact Social Services.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:13 PM on Jul. 8, 2013