I have a newfound hope for my custody case (mostly a vent/rant but advice always appreciated)

my soon to be ex husband messaged me on facebook today asking if i still want a divorce, 2 weeks before the final hearing. i know that his lawyer received the exhibits/evidence i plan to use explaining why his visits with the kids need to be supervised (mostly medical records), so im thinking hes saying all of that stuff (he wants to 'be there' for us all of a sudden, doesnt want to get divorced now, etc; we've been separated for 2 years) because he knows he doesnt have a leg to stand on. that and he probably also wants to get laid because when he was over the other night he asked when the kids are going to bed, and left 5 minutes later because i told him they'd be up for a LONG time (yes i said it on purpose as a hint that he's not getting in my pants) plus, why does he suddenly want to be around when he's skipped out on not one, but two of his visits lately, one of which resulting in my daughter crying because he told her he'd be here. im really hoping his sudden change of heart is a good sign that he's going down in court!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2013 in Relationships

• going down in court!

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• What a turd. I hope he gets flushed down the toilet.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• devil.......he is just frustrated he can not longer play you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monsita

Answer by Monsita at 8:04 AM on Jul. 9, 2013