Do you ever get "declined"? adult content

Ok so idk what it is but here lately I have been wanting sex with my dh way more than I have in a LONG TIME. Ok well last night, I put on the bra and panties I know he likes, you could see the bra under the tank top I had on..well he says "oh you have on the sexy bra? Well, I don't think it's gonna happen, I'm about to fall asleep." Well we sat up watching a 2 hour long movie w/o him falling asleep and when we went to bed, he just rolled over and ignored me. I don't usually initiate sex, and that's the reason why.When I'm in the mood, and it's obvious to him, I get declined. Idk what it is, maybe b/c I have gained weight? Maybe b/c I recently got one of my front teeth knocked out playing softball? (waiting on insurance to approve coverage). Wtf is wrong with me? After 12 years together is he just bored with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2013 in Relationships

• Maybe HE has a hormonal imbalance too. You guys need to talk this out. GL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:29 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• Everyone gets tired. Maybe that's it. Have you never declined him? Make a date with him.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• Only on my debit card.

Open the conversation. Maybe he has man issues.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• If it was a one time thing, maybe he really was tired or not feelin well. But if it's a pattern, you need to talk honestly with your husband and let him know how you are feeling. Trouble in the bedroom often leads to trouble outside of it eventually.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• Ask him!
    CaliBlondeGirl

Answer by CaliBlondeGirl at 3:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• Unless I say "hey hun, lets go have sex", it doesn't matter what I wear. I could be stark naked, and I still have to tell him "lets have sex." And we've been married now for 13 years. Or kiss him, like make-out kissing.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 3:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• "you're beautiful" isn't an answer to the question.
    be ready for the truth if you want a truthful answer....tell him you won't get mad if he is honest, but don't make assumptions because it will drive you crazy and you'll convince yourself of something that might not be the case!
    It is tough to have these difficult talks with your husband, but those are the situations that allow for honesty and the lines of communication to be open....
    CaliBlondeGirl

Answer by CaliBlondeGirl at 3:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• My fiance denied me twice in two days and I knew something was up and thought like you that something was wrong with me. Come to find out he was in some serious pain and was afraid to say something because he knew I'd make him go to the doctor and he was worried about cancer or something serious. Come to find out he had twisted his testicles and needed medical attention. Sometimes men will keep pain from us because they're dumb lol Maybe see if he's in pain or not feeling right or something and go from there...if it's not something like that then you need to talk to him openly about why he's behaving that way.

Also, you said that you never initiate and when you do you are declined....maybe he just likes to have all of the control in the bedroom? Some people are like that...they want to have complete control over all sexual things because it empowers them and by you initiation you are somehow taking that control.
    collegexmamix28

Answer by collegexmamix28 at 5:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• What's he doing besides you?
    His Age?
    Health?
    Medications?
    There more to this story....
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• If it bothers you you MUST ask him. If you cannot ask him ANYTHING, then you should not be sleeping with him. ALL subjects are on the table when you're having sex with someone. Yes, I mean ALL. There are no stupid questions except the ones you are afraid to ask.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:20 AM on Jul. 9, 2013