• In the Spotlight:

when your kids get in trouble do you ?

i have notice that when my 1 son gets in trouble he will be blowing kisses to me. what does your child do when he sits in timeout and does something funny to get some luv?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol. my three year old got all pouty and said " I just got a wedgie you know." Totally ruined the time out, we were laughing so hard.
    Anonymous

• ha ha when bailey is getting ready to do something wrong she will look at you and smile and then i tell her now and she will run over give me a kiss and hug and then go do it anyways it is soooo funny
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:13 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My son scrunches up his face and smiles at me. I still manage to keep a straight face but it's getting harder every time!
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 12:19 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My little boy kisses me too when he thinks he's in trouble. It's cute.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 12:20 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My lil man he would make smooching sounds then he would say i am telling grandma that you are being ma meanie
    Anonymous

• They don't. They stand in time out and they KNOW they're in trouble and that I'm not happy. I don't yell too much, but I can add a LOT of bass to my voice.

But then, I've told them "You're cute but you're not THAT cute."
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 12:30 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• my oldest says sorry really fast before i get to three and its kinda funny but she still gets int rouble
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 12:36 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I am SOOO not the disciplinarian in my household! lol Dh is more strict than I am, I can never hold a serious face long enough. Ds is just too funny, so he always finds a way to crack me up!
    sweetsea07

Answer by sweetsea07 at 12:51 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My DS he would try to rap a sorry song ..lol..
    Anonymous

• I used to slip pennies under the door lol
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 1:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2009