When the girl is single and the guy isn't...

If there's anyone else who watches Big Brother UK (now with 100% less racism and misogyny than BBUS) you'll know who this is about, curious if more Americans view it the same way it's being reacted to in the UK.

When there is a single girl actively pursuing a guy who has a girlfriend, and by pursuing I mean constantly hanging on him, wrapping her legs around him, shoving boobs in his face, etc, but he never stands up and says, "no, that's too far, I have a relationship to think about," how do you assign the blame? He'll jokingly tell her to stop or go away, but he never physically pushes her off. 50/50, 75/25 (or 25/75) 100% on one or the other? He's made comments to her that are flirty, as well, but she's the one that initiates physical contact.

This is how they spend a lot of their time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjwdTTWLF_0

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 5:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2013 in Relationships

• I guess even if a guy isn't attracted or what not he's not really going to turn down a girl that's interested in him. Men think differently than women do. They don't have the need to keep letting the guy on as much. Sometimes a guy will flirt even if he's not wanting to be with her. That's what we do, we flirt and talk to the opposite sex all the time it can be interpreted as a joke or real. But not many really know the difference sometimes.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• He is more to blame. He's the one in the relationship, with something to lose, not her. At least that's how I see it.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• Fifty-fifty.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• 50/50 I guess. He is in a relationship and needs to tell her to step off. She knows he is in a relationship and needs to stop pursuing him.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 5:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• they are both equally to blame
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 5:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• I'd say 50/50
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 5:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• while they are both to blame the guy has the responsibility of standing up for his relationship and saying NO MORE, if he doesn't then he does not respect his girlfriend anyways.
    poppincorns

Answer by poppincorns at 6:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• And over there, it's decidedly far more anger against the girl. People want her drawn and quartered. Though, the guy is getting more heat tonight since he decided he doesn't have a girlfriend (which was news to his girlfriend, who took to Twitter immediately to share her thoughts on the matter).
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 6:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• If she knows 50/50. I feel you should respect yourself and the other woman enough to not be disrespectful to their relationship. But I'd be more upset with my SO for not stopping it its his responsibility to not allow it to continue.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 7:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• They're both equally responsible IMO. He should tell her to stop and she needs to step the hell off. And they both deserve an equal, brutal ass kicking.
    Nos4

Answer by Nos4 at 7:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2013