Am I pregnant? I do t want to feel dumb again....

I've been testing with the same brand for 4 months now and have always gotten a clear negative sight and then all of a sudden I see a faint but visible line and I asked my bf to look at it and he saw it too.... I just want too make sure I'm not going nuts and also that its not a evaporated positive thingy I heard about.

KRNR

Asked by KRNR at 5:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2013 in Pregnancy

• If you left it sitting long enough that the idea that it's an evaporation line is even a thought in your mind, test again. It's hard to tell from this picture, but even so, when there's doubt with this, test again.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 6:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• The tests are only accurate for a few minutes. So the positive doesn't count if you threw the test away and saw it in the trash later or went to have a cup of coffee and then returned to look at it. If in doubt, test again with your first urine of the morning.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:18 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• I always tell women on here, but the digital ones. that say pregnant or not pregnant. that way you don't have to sit and stare at a hpt until you see a line
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• Have you actually missed a cycle yet?? It's always harder to tell if you test before your missed period. Go digital or maybe find a free test clinic. Let someone else tell you.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• I got a similar line with a test JUST like that...it turned out that it was just the way the blue dye was setting. It was very disappointing. Go get a different brand with the red dye and test first thing tomorrow morning..
    collegexmamix28

Answer by collegexmamix28 at 8:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2013

• It looks like there is kind of another line there, but to be sure I would test again and try a different brand. =)
    Britneyy27

Answer by Britneyy27 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2013

• I was pregnent thanks y'all wish me the best
    KRNR

Comment by KRNR (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Jul. 17, 2013