Can you buy non cotton undies for kids that are allergic?

I have been potty training my 2 year old. She has actually NEVER had a diaper rash and then all the sudden when we switched to undies to potty train she got a rash. I thought she was allergic to the laundry soap, but after switching she still does it plus she doesnt get it anywhere else she the first time got it on her private each day it got worse wouldnt go away so I called the dr and they said it could be a yeast infection they told me what cream to buy and stuff so I used it after a week it was gone. In that week I had her in a diaper because I didnt want to get the medicine everywhere (if she is naked she is fine). We switched back to the undies again and after a few days now she is red again this time on her bottom so I am now using the medicine again, but the only thing I can think of is she is allergic to the cotton undies. I called the drs office the last time, but the nurse had an attitude about you can be allergic to anything, but didnt have an answer has what to do with potty training. Is there like other kinds of undies I can try? I recently bought cloth diapers I was going to switch to them since I only use diapers for bedtime and naptime with potty training, but they are even giving her a rash. Even if she doesnt have an accident its like within an 1/2- an hour she gets red

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2013 in General Parenting