Painting a bathroom???

I Need to paint my bthrm But its going to sprinkel today its rather warm today 67, 50-60high has been the norm, Ive heard NOT to paint because of moister in air No site say it No can of paint says it I have heard it from men, so if i added a sm. heater after im done could it be ok? wondering if anyone has had any experiance with this? I realy didnt know it was going to be so warm today so i may do it anyway!!! it will only Be 50 tommorrow, but no rain! CRAZY,THANKS

ssspw-world

Asked by ssspw-world at 12:22 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Home & Garden

• should be fine.. I've painted in all kinds of conditions and never had a problem.. humid, dry, warm, cold, wet... its never affected my paint job. I think adding a heater is a good idea, I always put a fan in the room after I am done no matter the weather.
    LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 12:28 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Good I actually have 3 rooms to paint an wasted a day yesterday !! Im getting after iT THANKS
    Anonymous