When was the last time you had a candlelit dinner?

:) Sounds wonderful.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 1:25 AM on Jul. 9, 2013 in Relationships

• I don't think I ever have..
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:32 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• I don't remember if I ever have, either.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:38 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• Is that when a man and wife sit down with candles burning, romantic atmosphere, great food, peace AND quiet? Nope never have..
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:47 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• LOL! the last time I ate at my parents house. We always had candles on the dinner table unless we were having pizza or something. Weird, right? We loved it though. :)
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 2:22 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• I light my own candles now and then for aromatherapy and sometimes when I eat, but haven't had a real formal candle-lit dinner in a while. Time to go slap the husband. Thanks for the reminder! j/k lol
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 3:42 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• I love candles so there's always one on the table at our house. Don't light it every night but it's ready should I choose to.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:48 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• Does it count if there were candles on the table at a wedding reception? B/C that's the last time I remember having anything close to that! :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:51 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• I do not think that is romantic.

Answer by louise2 at 7:56 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• never
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:10 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• A distant memory before my first child was born. It was on our last cruise at one of the restaurants. We had a table by the window & watched the waves that the ship was making through the water & the sunset. The ships pick up speed at night. Then we took a walk out on the deck. The unbelievable thing was that our room number was the same as the month & day with a zero added at the end of when my Son was born the next year!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:14 AM on Jul. 9, 2013