WBC is at it again....but now there is a twist in their evil plot...

...."The Westboro Baptist Church praised the wildfire that killed 19 firefighters in Yarnel, Ariz., last week and vowed to picket the funerals.

“Praise God,” the 50-member church tweeted. “A consuming fire!”

Thursday, the church issued a news release titled “Thank God for the Arizona Wildfire!” that members would protest a memorial service Tuesday in Prescott Valley.

"They died because after many years of refusing to hear the faithful warnings of Westboro Baptist Church, Arizona is full of fornicators, adulterers, baby-killers & f*gs stem to stern," the WBC release said. “The 19 died because of the proliferation of abominable sodomy & same-sex marriage in america [sic].”

More here...http://www.opposingviews.com/i/religion/westboro-baptist-church-picket-funeral-19-firefighters-who-died-arizona

Anyway, a guy has put up a YouTube video here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tExseFVMQDg

And this guy I hope puts these evil assholes in their place..

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:26 AM on Jul. 9, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I swear, sometimes I wish I believed in a God who would take wrathful vengeance on WBC with bolts of lightning. Or strike them all permanently dumb.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:36 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• Wow, this is another reason why they need to "create education better." People need to stop acting like they're better than everyone else. No one's perfect. Everyone's lied at some point. Everyone has tendencies to discriminate (whether you act on the tendencies is another thing). The funny thing is, if they believe in God, why don't they believe that those so-called sinners can be forgiven, be rehabilitated and start a new life?
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 3:40 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• Or strike them all permanently dumb.

Um....I'm pretty sure that already happened. Well, maybe not. I guess when you're born that way, you're not "struck." Either way, I don't think it's possible for them to get any dumber...but naturally, now they'll prove me wrong, I'm sure.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:44 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• When will they realize their hateful, anger-ridden rants don't reflect the majority of the people living in this country. Their sick opinions & view on life need to be ignored, b/c they are irrelevant. They only time they deserve attention is when they physically try to cause harm to others they deem unfit. And by that, I do mean to include their appearance at any funerals. That should not be allowed & they should be billed for any law enforcement presence b/c of their presence.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:49 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• That fire is still going, maybe we should throw their asses in it.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• oh and the funeral already happened
    LostSoul88

• Wow this group always leave me speechless. Is OK if they want to believe the people that died are going to burn in hell for their sins but to rejoice on the dead of others like those firefighters that were trying to save lives, I just cant see any reasoning in their stupid actions.

Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:07 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• why don't they believe that those so-called sinners can be forgiven, be rehabilitated and start a new life?

because the dead aren't the sinners- America is
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:53 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• I swear in the dictionary there is a picture of this church next to the definition of Attention Whore.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:00 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

Now, don't go insulting attention whores like that. In fact, don't insult whores in general like that. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 12:49 PM on Jul. 9, 2013