Back to school shopping moms.... Have you seen any foam pencil grips?

I'm looking for them to use between my eyeglasses and headset at work. The problem is, I can't find them in stores. I can find them on eBay or Staples. I've found the gel ones, but they would get caught in my hair.

Do you all remember these from school? Have they been banned because some kid ate them or something? I've tried Walmart and Staples online.

A bonus if you have any great ideas on what to put on my glasses to keep the headset from smashing them into my head..... I even tried using the material from a swim noodle... can't get it to work.

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 2:21 AM on Jul. 9, 2013 in Shopping

• I was going to say Dollar stores or party supply stores. That is where I have seen them.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:37 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• The Dollar Tree near me carries them. What about using moleskin or other products designed for cushioning blisters?
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 2:25 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:09 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• Walmart, dollar tree and ocean state job lot.... The cost like a buck. I can mail you some if you can't find any! :)
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:51 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• A friend of mine just bought some at Office Depot. In neon colors, too.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2013

• Yes feral... just like that! I will look at the Dollar Tree today...
    m-avi

Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2013