Do you EVER feel this way?

The other night my dh asked for a BJ (we were watching a movie at the time) I said uh yeah sure. So get ready for bed and by that time Not feeling it I just to go to sleep but he tries anyway well he tries to take my clothes off and I tell him no let me just take care of you bc I want to just relax & fall asleep. He continues to mess with me and I could think of is how selfish he was acting and did get it I didn't want to do it. So I grab his d@&? and go for it but at the same time I was feeling shit I was crying the whole time I don't know WTF went over me but by then I just wanted to be left alone but at the same time was feeling guilty bc I was neglecting my dh. I always fulfill his needs but that night I don't know what was going on Im sure he was tripping out on me.
Thanks Ladies...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 AM on Jul. 9, 2013 in Relationships

• i hope everything turns out ok i am sorry that you were feeling that way
    Lovingmommy1028

Answer by Lovingmommy1028 at 11:46 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• Well, IMO doing a sex act when you really don't want to, when you feel pressured to do it to the point of crying- is RAPE. Sorry, but that's just how I feel. Tell him how it made you feel and tell him it won't happen again and if he really loves you and respects you, it won't happen again.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:09 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• dh asked for a BJ I said uh yeah sure. So get ready for bed and by that time Not feeling it he tries to take my clothes off and I tell him no let me just take care of you

so- he asked for a BJ, you said yes, then decided to go to sleep and he, still thinking there was going to be some sort of sex, tried to engaged you and you said, let me just take care of you...
    when did you actually say no. i am not in the mood?
    how in the hell is he supposes to know youre not in the mood if you keep saying yes.
    is your DH a mind reader?

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:51 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• sometimes I may not be THAT interested, but I'll do it anyway- it's not like it's a problem or anything

you told him you would so there's that...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:21 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• If you're not into it at that time don't say yes or you will confuse him. You might end up feeling like crap for performing sex acts for someone else's benefit and not because you genuinely want to participate.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:34 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• No means no. He needs to respect that. A real man would not force himself on his wife & esp. wouldn't want to make you cry during something that is supposed to be an enjoyable intimate moment between the 2 of you. I would tell him how he made you feel & let him know that it will NEVER happen again, unless he wants to end up like Mr. Bobbit!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• No means no.
    If I was trying to sleep and he would pest me like that I would have tore the thing off.
    Why would you ever participate in a sexual act you were not comfortable with?
    If he's shallow enough to leave you over a blow job, LET HIM GO. You'll be better off!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:23 AM on Jul. 9, 2013

• No, because my husband would not act like that. He doesn't ask me for a bj - when he gets one it's because it's something I want to do for him. Sex is something that a married couple should enjoy together, not a duty to be fulfilled. If you aren't into it, then answer is no and he needs to grow up and respect YOU.

Answer by missanc at 12:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2013