Knot in Left Breast...should I be concernd?

I am suppose to start this weekend sometime.. we have been ttc and I am only 23 yrs old. My breast are feeling more sore then normal so Last night I was just feeling around to see where the most sensitive spot was. I felt this knot about the size of a green pea and it scared me. ITs towards the top part of my breast and it was tender. I have a 2yr old and I breast feed him for a year... is this knot normal.. or should I start making a doctors appointment, or should I wait till have I start and finish my cycle to re-examin.. ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Health

• you should def. see your OB as fast as possible. It could be just some breastmilk (clogged).

My mother had breast cancer twice, thats why i would def. be concerned if i would be you.

kemclaughin said "you are young"... age doesnt matter. Cancer doesnt know such thing as "age".

But of course i hope that its just some clogged breastmilk (which happens a lot!)... get checked and i will cross my fingers for you that everything is alright.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 12:42 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I would probably go to the Dr., right?
    Anonymous

• Call your doctor right away. It's probably nothing, you are young, but it it is something, the sooner they catch it, the better the outcome. If you want you can wait until right after your next period and feel for it again, but if it were me, I would call the doctor.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 12:36 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Poster:

Do you think breast milk would still be in there this long.. I would just think I would have found it like almost two years ago? I just emailed my doctor to see what he says..just a little frightened
    Thanks for the help!
    KylonsMom

Answer by KylonsMom at 12:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• lol so much for me being
    "annonymous" lol
    KylonsMom

Answer by KylonsMom at 12:45 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Everything is possible (about the milk)

of course its frightened. But you need to stay calm until you know whats really going on.

I wish you so much luck and i hope everything will turn out good for you!

m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 12:51 PM on Feb. 18, 2009