If I could change my screen name...

without actually making a new account cause it took for freaking ever to get to level 19 lol
I would change it to something else but don't know what. My real name is Andy btw but I wouldn't want my real name as a screen name. I just get confused easily lol every time someone mentions "Anon" in a post I have to do a double take to make sure it's not me and someone is complaining because I f ***ed up somehow lol
I suck at making screen names though seriously I am not creative at all. How did some of you guys come up with your screen names? Do you like them or would you like to change them if you could?

AnonNdrag

Asked by AnonNdrag at 5:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Ballad, does that mean every time we type "Ballad" and your screen reader thing says "Ballad" out loud does your dog come running?
    Because A) I feel bad, and B) that's hilarious!

Ballad Ballad Ballad
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2013

• fiatpax
    is Latin for Let there be Peace
    (not referring to any peace around here)
    it was the name of our vacation home my family had for 30 some years. before we bought it, two brothers that were Priests owned it, and it had that name. my father liked it, so we kept it
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:31 PM on Jul. 9, 2013

• I came up with mine because I got really frustrated with everyone already having the ones I wanted to use. LOL. Some one asked about the Dardanelles in real life or in one of my groups else where and, well there you go.

What is wrong with the one you have?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2013

• Do you have any hobbies? Maybe a name based on that? I just picked mine b/c I'm a married mom (hence the mrs mom part) and the 110 is my b-day :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2013

• I was surprised mine was available, there are 1000 different people using it on as many websites. Wouldn't change it, though

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2013

• Aww I like your s/n and would miss it if you changed it. :)
    About mine, Tessie is mah dawg, lol.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 5:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2013

• I created mine when I only had one kid, Josie. Now I have 2 kids. I wouldn't make a name with my kids' real name in it.
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2013

• Mine is the name of my dog. I like it because it's short and simple to remember.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2013

• Anastasia Beaverhausen is my pen name, so to speak, so I was ABeaverhausen. And one day, not long ago, my head exploded and then I came back as BeaverHouse.
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 5:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2013

• Ha feral... I totally get that... And your right, not many would!!

This is my 2nd profile for just that reason OP. I didn't like my first one even though I stuck it out for over a year. But that was before all this points crap.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2013