Boobs?

If you had small boobs, and i mean really small, size A. Would you have implants? I used to say women were stupid for having it done, that they bought into what men like and what is on t.v. But then I made friends with this girl who was an A cup and she just wanted some boobs. So she did it and got up to a size 34C and she was sooooo happy. So I changed my way of thinking. If it makes you happy, go for it. Anyone else?

GMR

Asked by GMR at 12:32 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• idk i have always had big boobs
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 12:35 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I say that if they are doing it for themselves, to make them feel better and have more confidence, then go for it.

if they are doing it just to get guys to notice them, then no.
    Anonymous

• Well, I'm a natural D so no problems there but if I were really small than I'd probably consider it.
    Anonymous

• I guess if it really makes you happy then go for it but I know I wouldn't do it.
    Even if I didn't have boobs I wouldn't get implants because I don't like the way they look, it cost too much when I could buy a lot of other things that would make me happy like toys lol, and your body is they way it is for a reason.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Well I wear a 34A. I am considering getting implants after I am done having kids. I am not so worried about them being small but I figure after another pregnancy or 2 and a few years of nursing they will be pretty deflated! I do worry about the message that will send to my DSD and any girls I will have. I would do it to feel sexier, even though my DH loves my boobs just the way they are. I get really irritated not filling out sexy lingerie!
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• no and gmr nobody pissed in my cheerios i didnt eat breakfast today thank you lmao
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:38 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• my boobs changes sizes, depends on what i have been doing but i know this yr since i had a baby almost a yr ago they are still the same size which i love but if 3 yrs go down well i am sure i will be back to a A or a B
    Anonymous

• If a lady with an A cup wants to increase her size I'd be more than willing to donate some tissue from my DD cups to help her out. :)

I see nothing wrong with a woman doing what she wants to her body that helps to boost her morale or personal opinion of how she looks to herself.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:42 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• What one does with their body is their business. I would see no problem in getting a boob job. Heck, I just may get one when I'm done having kids! hehe
    sweetsea07

Answer by sweetsea07 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• HELL YES!!!! I am a very small woman 94lbs, I have a hard time gaining weight..I hate it, but anyway I nursed all 3 of my kids and now I am not even an A cup...I will get them for me, its hard to be a 32 year old woman, with the body of a 12 year old girl, I have a hard time being with my husband, buying clothes, anything,....so YES I AM!!!! I wish I could take donations I'd be happy to take them LOL!!!
    chrystalnkeith

Answer by chrystalnkeith at 12:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2009