Who was interested in joining us?

In our reading the Qur'an? Anyone who is interested can join this group here. We start discussion tomorrow, on the Juz for today :)

bandgeek521

Asked by bandgeek521 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'll read tomorrow but may not start the discussion till next week when I return home.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2013

• If I weren't in the middle of Summer Quarter for school. I don't have as much free time this quarter so I'm lucky if I get a chance to sign on to cafemom. Extra reading material is out of the question at this point.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 10, 2013

• We'll be happy to see you then, Ballad :D

Haha, I understand. Definitely not trying to push anyone into anything ;)

I hope your Summer Quarter goes well, Kristi! <3
    bandgeek521

Comment by bandgeek521 (original poster) at 9:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2013

• I'll definitely join: It's been something I wanted to look into for a while (I'm curious as to how many similarities the Qu'Ran shares with Judaism).
    collectivecow

Answer by collectivecow at 2:57 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• "I'll definitely join: It's been something I wanted to look into for a while (I'm curious as to how many similarities the Qu'Ran shares with Judaism)."

Awww, awesome! Other than today being the fourth day of reading, you haven't missed a whole lot in terms of conversation/discussion. We look forward to seeing you there :)
    bandgeek521

Comment by bandgeek521 (original poster) at 3:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2013