When is my missed period? when should I take a test? adult content

My last period started on june 9th, 2013.(my period is diffrent each month) I had sex on the 22nd. And again a week later. He came in me a bunch. I had sex again on july 6th. He came in me 3-4 times. I want to be pregnant. I want to know when would I be officially late , and when I should take a test. No negative comments please.

mcallen009

Asked by mcallen009 at 1:05 AM on Jul. 10, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• "Could I be pregnant" questions tend to bring out the worst in many folks, mostly because they can't be answered on the internet but only by taking a test.

I was quite serious about that book. It should be required reading for every owner of a female reproductive system.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:36 AM on Jul. 10, 2013

• Didn't you get enough answers the last time you posted this question?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:07 AM on Jul. 10, 2013

• JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:09 AM on Jul. 10, 2013

• Oh it is you again?
    sigh
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:12 AM on Jul. 10, 2013

• Usually when someone writes "No negative comments please." They know they are pushing it. You are pushing it. Seriously. If you can't figure out when you've missed a period or the date of your next period, how could a bunch of strangers on the internet figure it out. And your bedroom details are just, YUCK! and don't matter anyway.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 1:12 AM on Jul. 10, 2013

• rolling on floor

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:18 AM on Jul. 10, 2013

• m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:07 AM on Jul. 10, 2013

• tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 1:18 AM on Jul. 10, 2013

• It is a site for moms, and yet there are so many people coming in here with no idea how a uterus works, or how those little people got in there. And they keep asking us half a dozen times a day to tell them if they are pregnant.
    Somebody needs to invent the hysteroscopy app for the internet. THERE is my million dollar idea!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:29 AM on Jul. 10, 2013

• You're late. Pee on the stick, and while you wait 3 minutes for a result, google "what is the most fertile time in a woman's cycle?", and let us know what you learned.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2013