Take her to the dentist?

First off.... My DD lost her first tooth Sunday!!! YAY!!! Tooth Fairy gave her $5.
Okay now the one next to it is very very loose and now sticking a little forward. I can already see the adult tooth coming in on that one. I was thinking if it didn't come out by Friday I should take her to the dentist. I don't want to pull it out myself because I don't want to hurt her.

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 9:00 AM on Jul. 10, 2013 in Kids' Health

• I don't think this requires a dentist visit, it will come out on it;s own...

Answer by older at 9:02 AM on Jul. 10, 2013

• It will just fall out itself or you can take a damp face cloth & just pop it out if it's hanging by a thread. Ask her if that is what she wants since it's so uncomfortable.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:06 AM on Jul. 10, 2013

• the other tooth will most likely push it out
    I'd leave it be- no need to go to the dentist
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:23 AM on Jul. 10, 2013

• Leave it be my DS's teeth do this all the time and that is what his dentist said to us.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:36 AM on Jul. 10, 2013

• Call and ask... Sometimes they don't come out on thier own. Ask to speak to a pedi-hygenist about it, not just the person making the appointment.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:01 AM on Jul. 10, 2013

• i had this problem with DS
    dentist told me to have the boy wiggle and play with it and then pull it

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:03 AM on Jul. 10, 2013

• If its that lose it will not hurt her to pull it out. I've pulled several of my sons. The trick is wiggle back and forth it will come out.
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 12:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• Encourage your daughter to wiggle the tooth with her tongue or her fingers, which she will probably enjoy doing. Most likely, the tooth will get loose enough to just fall out on its own.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• it will come out on its own, maybe get her to eat an apple :) btw, how is Annie?
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:05 PM on Jul. 10, 2013